Monday, July 14, 2008

iPhone sells

I'm totally taken by this new iPhone.  I'm impressed at every turn.  Apple tells the world that they sold 1 million in the three days they were on sale.  That is no where near the rate they sold when the first iPhone went on sale a little over a year ago.  The app store is just brilliant and the phone itself is still beautiful and works even better...or so I'm told.  I can't wait to try it out.  Of course, I've only read about them.  I have held one, but didn't play with it.  So does one get a black one or a white one??

2 comments:

Christopher Gillespie said...

Black for you and white for the missus. And the $2440 for the first year of service and two phones. Yuck!

Rev. Steven T. Cholak said...

Comparable, there is no difference from what I'm paying in two years of service with my blackberry. We are keeping our original iPhone, so it will be ten dollars cheaper than the new one. And yes, I'll be getting black! When do you get back here?